Tuesday, May 17, 2011

178.8 Unexpected Fatness!

Is everyone as moody as I am? I just read my last post and wonder where that person disappeared to. My down mood isn't really reflective of seeing that number on the scale today - that is scary and upsetting - but rather that number is reflective of my mood. Lots of things are weighing heavily on my mind right now and I need to get a grip and realize that this is temporary and that I can regain my weight loss and my good spirit. I also have to knock off drinking wine. This trip was full of wine drinking triggers and I thought I could get away with it. Obviously, just as I've written many times, I can't. The wine equals freedom to eat what/all I want and so that's that.

We did have a good time. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking and often startling, revealing itself as we turned a corner or started down after climbing several hundred feet up a curving highway. Just thinking about these sights makes me feel better.


No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller