Wednesday, May 11, 2011

175.2 More Unexpected Riches

Yesterday I entitled my post Unexpected Riches. I've been thinking about that idea ever since these words popped out of my fingers unto the computer. I don't know if/why my life seems so full of unexpected riches right now. My hunch is that it has a lot to do with how I am viewing my life these days, rather than any actual change in my life experience. I wish that I could have had this point of view, this attitude, during much more of my life. I think I was pretty overwhelmed with the minutiae of everyday living raising my three wonderful children, working, dealing with my back issues, etc. I've had a great life but I don't think I appreciated so many aspects of it, especially the little things that really do make up the fabric of our lives.

So I'm going to keep experiencing my life as a trove of unexpected riches. It simply feels right! And I hope you'll experience some unexpected riches as you live your lives.

We're leaving tomorrow for a trip and so will probably not blog until next Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love this my friend...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. I know it will be filled with unexpected riches... thanks for your encouragement about my book. I've been busy all day since I left you this morning with errands and clients but know that Donn and I will push the pub button before Sunday night... at least that's the plan. I also have 3 evening performances...but I should be able to do it... the baby wants to get out!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller