Sunday, April 17, 2011

174.6 You Never Know!

I forgot! I totally forgot about my blog today and now it's after 9 pm! This post may take the prize for being latest to go up. But it's been a crazy, good day. A lot is going on and to be honest, I've been working hard doing an internet course to fulfill my driving citation obligation! That sounds pretty fancy for having to go to traffic school for speeding! But now you can do it online which is more convenient than spending 5 hours in a hotel function room.

I've just come from a gathering of absolutely wonderful people who have become treasured friends. When we moved out here 5 years ago we thought we were going to be giving up a lot for some great weather and a chance for Jeff to play a lot of golf. What we didn't expect was the opportunity we've had to meet such caring, intellectual stimulating, and interesting, fun people that our lives are now filled with. I've said it before:). You never know!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller