Friday, March 11, 2011

173.6 Well, How About That!

I haven't been counting because I don't need to. The blog site I use does it for me! I am writing my 500th post as of today. I've written about the good, the bad, and the ugly vagaries of this weight loss adventure, and about a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with weight loss no matter how I have tried to make a connection.

So for all of you that have hung in there with me over these 500 + days, thanks for being a part of it all. And, even if you just read it now and then, I'm glad to have you along. I'm pretty addicted to writing these posts. It just doesn't feel right if I don't do it for whatever reason. Oh, here we go...the weight loss connection is about to occur :)! When I don't write it's a little like taking my eye off my goal of maintaining my weight loss. It just doesn't feel right. So I'll keep writing and watching my weight and I hope you'll check in with me now and then.

4 comments:

queenmabby said...

Congrats! That's a huge milestone. Go momma!

Anonymous said...

500 posts...WOW! What an achievement for an underachiever. And I love your insight about what you keep posting....hugs, j

Kathleen said...

500 posts - this is an achievement! I look forward to reading your post each day.

prisciilla said...

Congratulations!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller