Friday, March 25, 2011

174.4 Back At It!

I just came home from the workout room at our community center. It's part of our homeowner's association which means it is about 2-3 minutes from our house by car. Now that's striking me very funny that I drive there. But anyway, the equipment is fine, it's clean, it is rarely crowded, so why in the world don't I go at least three or four times a week?

Laziness? Probably! I don't know. But I went over there this morning and hopped on the elliptical and we are best friends once again. Remember when I couldn't do more than a minute or so? Today I did twenty minutes and could have done more, but I sort of want to work up to doing 30 minutes over time so I don't shock my body too badly! It was fun, it felt great, and I'm so glad I got with the program once again.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

The hardest part of any workout is mental. It's the motivation to actually begin, to get to the gym or to the treadmill or the park. The closer you get, the less likely you will be to back out.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller