Monday, March 21, 2011

174.2 Better Today

Even though it is dark, cloudy, and pouring, I do feel a little better today. I started learning to play Mah Jong this morning, and that has definitely boggled my mind, but it was lots of fun and we had a great teacher. There will be more classes before we can really play, and I'm looking forward to that. And, tomorrow I have my bridge lesson along with good friends, so I need to quit the complaining. I also need to spend a little time just being grateful rather than falling into the dark. For those of you who acknowledge that inner child that we all carry around with us, Jennifer called and suggested I give her some attention.

So I will keep at it and keep expanding my world so that I don't feel too isolated or bored. And I have things to do to get ready for my new grandchild due in June.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller