Sunday, March 27, 2011

176.2 No Whining!

Yesterday I was really feeling bad about not being perfect. I've always known I'm not perfect, but somehow with the weight loss journey I really wanted to have it all down pat, easy, without ever getting off track like I did the other night. What I did re-learn is that wine and food are not a good combination for me. I just lose all my inner governance, or what ever you want to call it.

This party also came on the heels of going out with neighborhood friends a little more often than usual, and then all the going out and special food that accompanied our having house guests. And so now we plan to eat all our meals at home during the next week and longer if possible, and to really focus on healthy food, small portions, no wine, and no whining!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller