Thursday, March 3, 2011

172.2 You Know, You Never Know!

You know, you never know. This morning when I arrived at PVCC to teach my ESL class, one of the administrators told me she wrote a composition about my blog, this blog. When I sat down in August of 2009 and started writing this blog, I had no idea about how it would play out, how long I would be writing it, and if I would even be successful in reaching my goal weight. (I had lost about 34 pounds and had 46 to go.) And, I certainly never dreamed it would be the subject of someone's paper for an advanced English class. Life is still full of good surprises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great feeling for you! Very, very cool. Hugs,

Anonymous

Unknown said...

Your influences reach far and wide, Mom! Wow. That's really a compliment!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller