Tuesday, March 22, 2011

174.2 Clean Eating?

This morning I was playing bridge at a Barnes and Noble Bookstore Cafe. Right next to our table was a magazine stand filled with all sorts of magazines. Most of them were very familiar, but one stood out because of it's title, Clean Eating. I had never heard that term used before and so became intrigued. I haven't finished reading it, but it looks like it is right down my alley, as my mom used to say. It defines clean eating as "not a diet, but a lifestyle approach to food and its preparation, leading to an improved life - one meal at a time." The recipes look delicious and they include the nutritional info that I love to have.

Finding the magazine was the highlight of the morning, not my bridge playing. Can you or can't you teach an old dog new tricks?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great idea see u tomorrow.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller