Wednesday, March 16, 2011

174.4 The Entertainer Within!

I just got out of the pool after doing my water dancing and singing, as I like to think of it. It is so much more fun when I think of it that way than as aquatic therapy. Because of my back, I really can't dance for very long anymore, but I can jog in the water and sing along with my Mamma Mia songs, and pretend I'm entertaining thousands of people at a concert! Who could ask for anything more?

Oh, I know! The reviews are going to be absolutely terrific! If I hadn't had all of my back issues I would never have discovered this entertainer within!

I am getting back into the exercise mode with more energy and enthusiasm than I have had over the past few months. My walking friends are here, the weather is beautiful, and our pool is warm enough for me to get in and love it. I'm filled with gratitude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find well-informed people about this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks
Also visit my webpage : Dancing Waters Real estate agency Woodbury MN

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller