Saturday, January 22, 2011

169.6 Odds and Ends

I've been thinking more about the balance ball comparison with weight loss and weight management and want to add to what I said yesterday. In both cases, practice and experience make things easier. In other words, I'm not going to be afraid of totally losing control in terms of what I eat forever. And, over time I will gain more control and confidence in what the heck I'm trying to do on the balance ball! :)

This morning I received a quote from one of my online friends that I like very much. "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." --Norman Vincent Peale. (Jeff received a book by Norman Vincent Peale when he was about 12 years old from his father. He gives it credit for shaping a lot of his thinking and he has been a successful and happy guy.)

And, I humbly celebrate my 451st post! Who knew this blog would exist for this long?
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller