Tuesday, January 25, 2011

170.2 Life Is Good, Very Good!

Yesterday's post was really long so I'll make this short. All of a sudden I am realizing that I am having more fun in my life than I ever remember experiencing. It's not that we are doing new and different things, but rather my perspective on life is changing and I see humor where I used to see a blank wall. And, there's a lightness to life that is new and fun, and joyful and often funny. I'm not sure where all of this is coming from, but I am loving it and may become a hoarder of this new outlook. And, I'm writing this after having a very ragged, uneven night's sleep, but I'm not going to let that color my whole day. I know you've heard this before, but life is good, very good.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller