Sunday, January 16, 2011

168.4 The Leg Cramp Connection

We are having friends over later today to play a little bridge and then go out to eat. Guess what we are offering to munch on while we play! You got it! Popcorn!

Yesterday I finally got back in the pool to do my water therapy and during the night leg cramps drove me nuts. Because it has been pretty cold out here (comparatively speaking), I hadn't been doing my water exercise for about three weeks. And, I hadn't been bothered by leg cramps at night. After yesterday's foray into the water I'm sad to say that they are back. I have a hunch that my physical therapist will be able to help me with this. Even though it's a beautiful day, I'm not getting in the pool today. Maybe playing bridge will be my exercise for the day. It definitely exercises my brain!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller