Wednesday, January 26, 2011

170.2 Great News!

I left the house at 7:00 AM and just returned home. It's after 4 PM. It was a great day but I'm a little tired now. Okay, a BIG TIRED now.

I do have great news! Our daughter Miranda and her husband are expecting a baby girl in June. We are so excited, and since we have three fabulous grandsons, we are very pleased at the prospect of having a granddaughter! And, I'm going to be able to lift her, hold her tight, carry her around and participate in all the wonderful activities that await us all as she joins our family. What a great gift as a result of the weight loss and work I've done to get stronger. Come on little gal, I'm ready!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love this!

Unknown said...

What a gift! I can't wait to see you two together. This little one will be so lucky to be loved by you and this family.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller