Friday, January 14, 2011

168.0 A Joyful Noise

Another all time low, without trying? It seems unbelievable, but that's what the scale said this morning. And, last night I had some Java Chip ice cream, yum, so there you go! But I do keep track in my mind of everything I eat, and am so happy that I can eat a small amount of the things I didn't eat for so long and have my weight stay where I want it to be.

Last night, besides eating ice cream, we treated ourselves to a performance of the Harlem Gospel Choir at the MIM. The MIM is the Musical Instrument Museum, a wonderful addition to our beautiful area. The performance hall has exquisite acoustics, and this group set the stage on fire. They set the audience on fire. I loved it when they announced that the Phoenix Gospel Choir was in attendance and all of the members of the audience were the choir! Everybody got in the act with singing, clapping, and we were all filled with joy.

So if you ever have the opportunity to hear the Harlem Gospel Choir, do it, and if you are in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, check out the MIM! Maybe I burned up a lot of calories just being joyful!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller