Friday, October 22, 2010

174.8 Worrying And Wondering!


Today's motivational photo! Yikes, that's all I have to lose!





I just got off the scale... and I have to admit that I also just experienced one of those "ah-ha moments"! Why do I not like that phrase? That and "spot on" make my teeth curl! Anyway, here's the insight that fought its way into my consciousness! Are you ready? Am I ready to reveal this rather obvious insight? Lately, when I get on the scale, it's been all about worrying about how much I've gained rather than wondering about how much I've lost! I think this current way of thinking is reserved for those who have attained the maintenance level (sort of like nirvana, maybe?) rather than those of us who want to be in the losing mode. Maybe I need a new hypnosis CD? Or at least an attitude tune-up? :) Just a thought...! (Jennifer has taught me how to do both of these things in her quest to help me be more independent, so it's up to me!)

1 comment:

priscilla said...

This is really gross. I used to visualize five pounds of bacon. The wrapper always made it seem less...less.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller