Thursday, October 28, 2010

175.0 Arizona's Secret Garden

Since there is not much to blog about on the topic of my weight, I've decided to show you a bit of Arizona's secret garden! It's called the Boyce Thompson Arboretum and is the arboretum classroom for University of Arizona. I went recently with a couple of my friends and we were amazed by the vistas and the wide variety of plants that were growing there for us to enjoy. I even took a picture of a tarantula since one decided to hustle right by us. It is a little blurry but if you look hard at the photo that looks like all it is is leaves, he's camouflaged in the midst of them. Here's the site that will let you see the slideshow that I put together: http://gallery.me.com/smbmiller

About the weight...I haven't given up! Can I still claim to be in recovery from the birthday weekend?

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

love the slideshow - so cool!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller