Sunday, October 17, 2010

173.0 Three More Pounds!



(This photo was taken at a "sunset cocktail party". Ah, Arizona!)


First of all, the Stevia that I had in coffee this morning tasted just like Splenda, so what's not to like? And, I could just switch to real sugar as long as I use it sparingly. But I think for right now, I'll take the step to Stevia and then maybe move into real sugar. We'll see.

Now about the water I designed yesterday and started drinking today...too many cucumber slices, not enough citrus, but oh so healthy! :)

And, I am laughing at myself about the fact I have never, in all 77 pounds of this weight loss, totally skipped a number on the scale. Recently I thought I was going to skip 173 all together, but that obviously is not going to be the case. In fact, after the last few days I was delighted to see the 173 appear this morning. So, onward and downward, and I am headed out to the pool to do my water therapy. It's a beautiful day here and I feel blessed to be able to live in this gorgeous place with the opportunity to do my water workout right in my back yard.

Three more pounds....!

2 comments:

priscilla said...

Keep up the good work! Your attitude is perfect.

Connie said...

You are amazing and I can tell, very happy with yourself these days. Congratulations on a huge job-- well done.
Connie

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller