Tuesday, October 19, 2010

174.4 Oh, You've Got To Have Friends!

So, when I got on the scale this morning I was ready to just kiss it all off. The frustration is exhausting! I was so down that I decided I wouldn't walk, and was sulking about why I just can't dump these last few pounds.

And then a friend called who had been away since last April and asked me if I wanted to go walking with her. It was all I needed to get me up and on my way! She was full of compliments about my new figure and my eyes and made me feel that all is NOT lost. Thanks, Louise, for unwittingly helping me to keep going. I'm so glad you are back.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

If you give up you will be sure to fail. Keep going! You have done such a great job so far. You can do this. Your body is just adjusting.

Kathleen said...

If you give up you will be sure to fail. Keep going! You have done such a great job so far. You can do this. Your body is just adjusting.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller