Wednesday, October 27, 2010

175.0 The Party's Over!

Yesterday I said goodbye to Alee and Scott at the airport. Yes, it was bittersweet. It makes me sad that we don't all live a lot closer to each other, but at the same time, being with them was so sweet, and fun, and wonderful. If we lived close to each other, I wouldn't have experienced their visit with such joy and intensity. But living far away from all of our children exacts a price. We made our decision to move out here based on health and lifestyle issues, and it has been a good decision looking at it from that point of view. But, on the other hand, it's hard.

What else is hard? Not getting rid of these last few pounds. So, today I'll work on getting back into a positive frame of mind and embrace the life I am living! All in all, it's a great life!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller