Wednesday, October 20, 2010

174.4 It's All about Adjusting!

Yesterday's post did have a pinch, a rather big pinch of that spice known as self pity. One of my inspirations for this blog is Kathleen who writes her own blog entitled Among The Savages (check it out on the right), a wonderful blog about raising her three young boys that I love to read. Kathleen is a gifted writer and can tell a story with a picture and the perfect words to let you know exactly what is going on.

Anyway, she is also a gifted comment writer! In response to yesterday's poor me post she wrote this: "If you give up you will be sure to fail. Keep going! You have done such a great job so far. You can do this. Your body is just adjusting."

I want to believe that this is exactly what is happening. I've asked a lot of this body over a long period of time, and I agree that it certainly deserves a little time for adjustment. So I am going to adjust to its timetable instead of imposing my wishes on it.

So for now, I'm going with the statement that this body is just adjusting! It's just as simple as that. Thanks, Kathleen!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

You are so very welcome!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller