Thursday, October 7, 2010

176.2 Can We Just Get On With It?

I've heard that phrase, "why can't I just get on with it?" more than once lately coming from inside my head. It's about weight loss and it isn't about weight loss. It's about embracing life, not picking apart every experience, every moment, every connection to be sure that that is the best I can have, do, be!

I really feel that way about my weight today. I was extremely careful yesterday and lost only .2 of a pound. I was hoping for a half to a whole pound. Why not? Why is it always so much easier to put weight on than to take it off? You would think I would have all the answers by now, right? And, no Sue, you aren't going to lose a pound a day.

So I'm going to take a more tickety-boo :) attitude about lots of things in life, and see what happens. With less striving for perfection and less attention to how every little thing in my life is going, maybe life will start happening, full of surprises, promise, and renewal... and, weight loss!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller