Monday, April 5, 2010

192.0 Feeling Good Again!

First of all, I want to congratulate Jennifer Scott who has been so instrumental in helping me lose this weight. She is cited in this week's issue of Time Magazine that came out today. She is well known for her self hypnosis program for golfers (Own The Zone) and was quoted in an article about Tiger's return to golf as he competes in the Masters this week. I'm delighted that she's received this recognition. Her website is listed on the right.

Wow! It is so nice to feel good again. My energy is back and although my nose is still running like crazy, I'm not feeling like I am functioning underwater like I did for the past 3 weeks.

And, today I walked about two and a half miles, one of the longest walks I have done. It felt great except when we were walking up hill which was about a third of the time. My legs didn't like the long walk but my back held up just fine! As a precaution, before heading to the massage therapist, I took two extra strength Tylenol. I do that before I go to the dentist, too. It takes the edge off the impending pain.

So, I haven't lost any weight recently, but I am so grateful that I haven't gained anymore. What goes up will come down and now I am in the very patiently aware mode. Oh, I should add that the walk this morning was so beautiful. Flowers are blooming everywhere and are especially prolific due to all of the rain we've had. I think that's called the silver lining to the rain clouds that were so prevalent this winter.

1 comment:

philso said...

gee Suse, I feel better about you than I do about me! (and that's saying a lot)
Your mileage is impressive.
Such a girl!
Watch me, honey.

pad

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller