Sunday, April 4, 2010

192.0 The Secret!

Yesterday I went shopping! I was in a down mood but was trying to get my mind focused on some positives so off I went. When the sales gal asked me if I was looking for something in particular, I told her that I had lost 60 pounds and my closet was bare! I was ready to try anything on that appealed to me. I did find several things and in spite of my recent weight gain, could still fit into size 14 pants, so I was happy.

As she was ringing up the sale she told me that a couple of years ago she had lost quite a bit of weight. And, she went on, the secret to keeping it off was that she weighs herself everyday! Music to my ears ~ something I do now, and something I know I will do to maintain my weight loss. We parted best of friends.

Happy Easter! Happy Sunshine! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller