Tuesday, April 13, 2010

189.2 Want To Join The Team?


I just got this cute picture of our son Ted and his almost 4 year old son Julien! What a pair of great guys!

It's really interesting how throwing a little support, aka competition, into the mix has already made a difference. I wrote yesterday about my friend Judy suggesting that we sprint to 170 pounds together since she and I are at about the same weight. And, now my daughter Alee is thinking about joining the team! Anyway, as I was laying in bed this morning at about 6:45 telling myself that there was no way I could fit any exercise in to my schedule today, a vision of Judy at her gym got me up and out of bed and over to our workout room before I had time to give it another thought.

Today was a really busy day, but I did eat a small breakfast and lunch. Out of curiosity, I weighed myself before dinner and I was down about a half a pound from this morning. Hmm, what does that mean? Jeff said I was probably dehydrated, and he may be right. So I am working on drinking lots of water and I can hardly wait to see what the scale says tomorrow morning.

Anyone else want to join the sprint to lose 20 pounds?

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller