Monday, April 26, 2010

188.8 Strange But True!

A funny thing happened today. In my list of unread emails, Just My Size, a company that specializes in apparel for the larger woman, appeared. I had forgotten that they didn't carry regular sizes and went on the site looking for a swim suit. I found one that I thought would look good on me (and it was on sale!) and was totally flummoxed when I realized that the suit came only in plus sizes. A new conundrum...should I gain some weight so I could order this great looking suit, or should I settle for something that would fit me as I am now. I don't think there will be many moments when I wish I hadn't lost all the weight, but this was the first and left me feeling a little sad. Is that possible??

Don't worry! I got over it rather quickly and have since ordered a regular size 14 swimsuit. How's that for being resilient? All is well!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller