Monday, April 19, 2010

no scale Having A Great Time With Our Daughters

Now this is fun! My daughters Miranda and Alee arrived in Scottsdale from Boston on Saturday, and Sunday morning we hopped in the car and drove to Las Vegas. This is a belated mother and daughters get away that was supposed to happen last year and didn't. We are at my favorite, The Bellagio. We have laughed so much I don't care if I win or lose. The fun is what it's all about!

So, yes, I will be tempted 24 hours a day with food options that are a lot different than what I am tempted with at home, but I am sticking to the 1/2 is plenty rule and accept that I may have some damage to repair once I get home. (I just corrected the spelling of "once" because I had typed wonce! Do I have gambling on my mind, or what?)

If you don't see a blog post every day, fear not. I will be back! Hope you all are having lots to smile about in your lives.

1 comment:

priscilla said...

I like the way you're dealing with temptation: it's there, may do a bit of damage, get over it. I think sometimes I get so wrapped up in worrying about what might happen that I lose perspective and start eating from stress.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller