Wednesday, January 20, 2010

199.0 Hangin' In There

I am writing this first thing in the morning and I am in a funk! I thought I was on my way down without these mega jumps on the scale. Obviously, that isn't true. Knowing me through this blog or as a friend, you know that I have put out all sorts of reasons why this occurs, blaming it on salt, lack of exercise, what I did the night before or what I did 2 days earlier. And you know what the truth is...I don't know.

So what do I know? That I am mad and now instead of eating when I get mad, I tend to become more determined to hold the course. And I am embarrassed. These are the times when I wish I didn't do this blog because I am putting my struggles out there for all to see.

So dear followers and first timers, hang in there with me. Using hypnosis, staying present, listening to my inner spirit and exercising, how can I not lose more weight? And, knowing you are in this with me helps so much to keep me going.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think you are very brave in doing this blog and putting everything out there. It takes a lot of courage and perseverance. I happen to think that the trip down the scale is not smooth like a straight line, but more like taking the escalator down to the parking lot at the mall - with inevitable parts where you have to get off and get on the escalator... the plateaus. You'll get there!

priscilla said...

I like what Kathleen said. Your persistence is inspiring.

Unknown said...

Not only are you brave to put yourself out there and do the blog, but you are also smart. By being accountable to the blog and the many of us who cheer you on, you will stick with the program. If you were doing this quietly, secretly, you might have a tendency to give up. You will get there because you are determined, you know we all are behind you and you know that it won't be a smooth slide down the numbers on the scale. It's a bit like a see saw, but you've come so far that you know you'll make it. Annis

Susan's Losin' said...

Thanks for the comments and the encouragement. It means so much to know that others are pulling for me. I am planning a virtual party when the goal is reached and you are on the A list for invitations! :)

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller