Friday, January 22, 2010

198.4 Point of View




These pictures were taken in front of our home within seconds of each other. I took the cloudy picture and simply turned around and took the sun filled picture. I think my feelings about my weight are similar in terms of contrast. Sometimes the littlest weight gain will throw me into a dark funk, and other times, things seem just great. When I get so wrapped up in every ounce I forget that I know how to do this. I have lost 50 pounds and am committed to losing another 30! Point of view is so important in all realms of our lives and as long as I keep my goal in mind and focus on the tools I need to keep in place to reach it, I will continue to lose! Giving into the dark side of things and throwing up my hands and quitting is not an option. By changing my point of view, I realize what I have accomplished and know that I can keep going.

Today I have been very focused on my food...I planned exactly what I was going to eat all day and haven't veered from that plan. I also upped my exercise! You are reading the blog written by someone who did 17 minutes on the elliptical today. Yes, it was hard and I did turn to my inner spirit to go the distance with me, and together we did it. Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

queenmabby said...

beautiful pics momma!!

priscilla said...

I love this.

Unknown said...

I love it, too!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller