Monday, January 25, 2010

196.2 Planning Ahead

This will be a short blog. Yesterday's was long enough to count as two! It's 10:30 pm and I just came home from being out with friends at a wonderful restaurant. Anyway, in preparation for tonight's outing, I walked for about 45 minutes this morning, and then, are you ready for this? I went over to the new YMCA that I just joined and did 17 minutes on the elliptical. I also ate a very small lunch after eating two poached eggs for breakfast. So there you have it. I am really working on upping my exercise and planning what I will eat for the entire day before eating anything. We'll see if this approach works better to help me move a little faster toward reaching my goal. I am off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woweee!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller