Saturday, January 23, 2010

198.4 Tea With Friends


This is going to be short and sweet today since I am still stuck at 198.4 and you don't need to hear me complain and carry on about that, at least not today. So I will move on to other things.

Here's a laugh for today...Jennifer and I realized that when I first met her I weighed exactly twice what she did! Well, it made us laugh.:) It is really hard for me to remember how large/heavy I really was.

I have become acquainted with a website you might want to take a look at. It is written by a gal in England who shares some of my views on what it takes to lose weight and keep it off. Judith has lost 40 pounds. She's at www.secretstoeasyslimming.com. Check it out.


Today I am going to have a couple friends over for tea before going to a local bookstore to hear an author talk about her book. I am serving tea, and for the first time ever, no cookies, cakes, nothing. I feel a little uncomfortable about this, but I am in a very strict mode right now about having anything like that within reach, and I hope they will understand.

Time for Wii Fit. Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's your expectations that you need to worry about, and it sounds like you are managing them. It sounds like a lovely day planned!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller