Friday, September 3, 2010

179.6 Like A Broken Record

Today I was talking to a dear friend who has followed this blog since its inception. Recently she became quite ill and was unable to read it for about 2 weeks. She said when she asked her husband how I was doing, he said I was stuck! I admitted that he was so right!

Remember records, scratched records on which the needle would move a little this way and a little that way, but it was stuck in the same place and a few words or just sounds would continually be repeated? I'm like an old scratched LP record!

My leg pain is stuck, too. Ever since my encounter in New Hampshire with the big flying bug, my back has not been right and leg pain is the result. Leg pain makes it hard for me to think about jumping on the elliptical or even taking a long walk. Today we went shopping and after standing and walking through the racks of gorgeous clothes for about 20 minutes, I needed to head home because of the pain. So, in order to move forward, I think I had better check out what's going on with my back doc. Plus, I've got to get it all together for my 50th high school reunion in Palo Alto that's coming up in a week. Go Paly! Go Sue!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller