Wednesday, September 15, 2010

178.4 Noodles, Anyone? Miracle Noodles?

My brother-in-law sent me this today and I am tempted to order these miracle (!) noodles. Let me say I'm not in any way endorsing these noodles since I have not yet tasted even one! But here's a natural product that has no calories and makes you feel full, and they will absorb any flavor you combine them with.

I do crave pasta occasionally, and so I am thinking about this. But I've also prided myself on losing this weight without taking any drugs or weight loss products. I'm wondering if this would count as a weight loss product.

Here's what I am thinking since I'm still fighting the right before bed hunger pains! What if I have a portion of these noodles every night before I head off into dreamland? Maybe that will solve everything, especially if they taste okay with nothing added that is high in calories, or salt.

Remember the commercial where the kids want to get the little brother Mikey to taste the new cereal? I'm working on my brother-in-law to take the role of Mikey and order the first batch! Here's the link, if you're interested! http://www.miraclenoodle.com

Maybe this is one of those times when if it looks to good to be true, it probably is! Let me know if you try this.

1 comment:

lynseym said...

Talk to Ted about them. He knows how to treat them so that they taste better than straight out of the package.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller