Monday, February 15, 2010

195.2 Salad Is Delicious Anytime! But...




Well, I kept waking up during the night, almost like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. Was I really going to eat salad for breakfast? I got up feeling groggy from the missed sleep and asked myself that same question again. Of course I was because I blogged about it. And so I did. I cut up strawberries, threw in blueberries, pine nuts, and kidney beans. I sliced and diced a red pepper, chopped up romaine to add along with some exotic lettuce combo, drizzled on some salad dressing and sat down to eat salad with my coffee. Honestly, it was delicious. I didn't miss my usual breakfast food and I was pretty pleased with myself. However, within an hour I was starving! I'm going to add more kidney beans tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

priscilla said...

It really looks good. Let us know how you add more staying power.

Doreen Hall said...

. I have my own opinion based on Stephen and Peters writing about what causes obesity, namely high insulin levels caused by an insulin resistant liver which inhibits lipolysis.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller