Wednesday, February 10, 2010

194.4 A Piece of...Celery!

Just call me the last of the big spenders. I couldn't stand that old scale and don't know when I will see my cousin again, so I did it! I went to Walgreens and bought another $10.00 scale. I really know how to treat myself to something special!:)

I am trying to learn to play bridge and it's really hard to keep all of that in my head! I am wondering if I could hypnotize myself into remembering all those rules and responses! Can't hurt and might help. I do need help!

I realized I was starving by the time I got to Walgreens. Luckily they sold Fiber One Bars there! It tasted great and I think I'll be fine until dinner. Guess what we're having? You got it - fish, asparagus and fresh berries. This is a piece of ...celery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really brightening my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Celery, eh! Good for you. Fiber Bars have saved many a hunger pang. A brand-new scale? $10 at Walgreen's? I'll have to check that out.

I've finally caught up with your blogs thru today (February). Hope your dinner was good!

love,

barbi

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller