Wednesday, February 3, 2010

194.0 Less Is More!



This is really funny to me. I've lost 53 pounds now and I am focused on every ounce, up or down. I've been trying to realize that I have lost a lot of weight, but I don't walk around telling myself what a big deal it is. And, I forget what I used to look like. I remember blogging earlier that I was having a hard time picturing myself slimmer. Now that I'm slimmer I have a hard time remembering how I used to look.

But today I saw a reflection of myself and let's just say, I am so happy I have lost this weight. Less of me is definitely more!

5 comments:

queenmabby said...

seeing those pics side by side is amazing. you look amazing! i am so proud of you!!!

Joanne said...

You look fabulous!! You have always been beautiful, but now there is an inner joy coming out of you that makes you even more beautiful!!

priscilla said...

You are stunning! And your progress is too. I'm very happy for you!

Kathleen said...

There's nothing like side by side photos to show off your accomplishment. This is great! Keep it up - you're very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

WOw! you are a beautiful woman. Of course, I thought you were beautiful before so I guess my perception is biased!

love,

barbi

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller