Friday, September 4, 2009

212.4 Oh So Sweet!

A crazy day with a great outcome.... I had ordered a pair of pants online that needed altering. When I got to the shop, the alterations gal had left for the day and wasn't returning until next Tuesday, so I went back to the car with my pants in hand. I decided to head home, but as I started to pass the Chico's store in the same shopping plaza, I took a deep breath and pulled in. I had been in Chico's in early July and nothing fit me, so I was very unsure what the outcome of this foray into regular sizes would be. An hour later, I walked out with a pair of pants, a shirt and 3 jackets! I haven't been able to wear anything but plus sizes for about 15 years. So now I get to return the plus size pants and start having fun shopping! As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hooray! Have a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!Careful...Chicos can become an addiction...smile.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller