Saturday, September 12, 2009

211.0 Where's the Fat?

It is time for a light-hearted blog for a change, I've decided, and I know just what I want to write about.  Ready?

If you are paying close attention, you will realize that today I reached another all time low since being on this weight loss program.  But as I was waking up this morning, I didn't feel any different than I did a couple of days ago, or a couple of weeks ago, or even a couple of months ago.  Losing weight is really an interesting process because you can lose it and not see where it goes.  This morning as I was walking and belting out "On the Road Again", (can my HOA shut me down for singing too loud early in the morning?) anyway, I was thinking that it would be nice to see little or big mounds of fat on the sidewalk where I walk everyday.  I could acknowledge it as I stepped around it, I could be really proud upon seeing a really big mound of fat, and I could see what I have done!  Where are those 27 pounds that I have lost since working with Jennifer?

I know I can wear smaller clothes now, and people do notice that there is less of me, but I'd like to see the fat!  Do any of you remember when Oprah wheeled out a wagon full of fat when she first publicly lost weight quite a while ago?  She understands completely what I am talking about.

2 comments:

priscilla said...

Here's an idea! Go to the meat department at AJ's and load 27 pounds of bacon into your cart. That is Susannah's Loss.

Kathleen said...

I like to think of myself as creating muscle when I work out, and when I lift weights I visualize long, thin, muscular limbs. It hasn't worked (I have short limbs), but it keeps me motivated!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller