Monday, October 17, 2011

183.6 Funny Ha Ha, Or Funny Peculiar?

So I'm so proud of myself, staying with the program, writing everything down like a real trooper, and recording my weight at the top of each day's entry. Now here's the issue...for three days in a row I recorded my weight as 283 (plus or minus a few ounces) rather than 183 and I didn't catch it until yesterday. What is up with that? I actually think it's quite funny. In my family we used to ask "funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?", and therein lies my quandary. It is both. But thank goodness I don't weigh 283 because just prior to starting on this amazing weight loss journey, I could have easily seen my weight go into the 280s, easily. Maybe I was just distracted, but truth be told, it is hard for me to become distracted when recoding my weight. It is still a big deal!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller