Saturday, October 29, 2011

As Promised...


Here's the ID bracelet that I wear now whenever I exercise away from our home. I chose the interactive option which means that besides showing a phone number that can be called immediately, there is a serial number and pin that can be put into a computer and all my info including doctors, insurance, etc., is available. The reason I chose that is because if I have a simple fall, I'll be able to relate whatever information is needed. I'm really wearing this for an occasion where I would not be able to speak and paramedics would be called. I had my choice of style, color, type, etc., and I encourage everyone to wear one of these. It makes me feel safer, it is very comfortable, and if ever needed, wearing it may save my life.

Go to RoadID.com to learn more about it.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller