Friday, October 28, 2011

184.4 Some Good News!

I just learned that Boar's Head turkey breast contains no nitrites. Funny, the things that can make me very happy. I love to eat turkey for lunch but got all hung up because I had read that all deli meats contained high levels of nitrites. So today I asked about it at our local grocery store deli and, lo and behold, a Boar's Head rep was in the store. So we had quite a chat. She's now on my list of best friends. She told me that the turkey, chicken, and roast beef are all nitrite free. So there you go, another beautiful, great day out here in sunny Scottsdale. Maybe I'm also feeling happy because I got back on the elliptical this morning. It did feel good.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wow! I never knew this. I'm going to give the brand a try.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller