Wednesday, October 12, 2011

183.4 Starting Again!

Sometimes I feel as if I am wandering in a maze and can't find the right direction to head in. I keep bumping into walls, or I go forever and then realize I'm totally lost and getting nowhere. So this morning I've started writing down everything I eat and I've got a new sign in my pantry reminding me that I do not want to undo all the work I did. Now I am great at putting things in place to help me, and then I turn a blind eye/mind to all of my efforts. But I woke up in the middle of the night and berated myself for my sloppy attitude and resultant weight gain. Then I remembered to love myself and my body for starters and I'm on a much better footing this morning. I'm going to find my way out of the maze.

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Great start and great attitude. You can do this!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller