Thursday, June 16, 2011

177.2 What A Difference A Day Makes


It is amazing how many changes occur in less than a day in the life of a newborn. She was able to lose 9 ounces and I was able to gain about that.

I just came back from attacking the elliptical. To tell the truth, it was hard today to stick with it. It seemed like I never got in the zone. I've got to get a plan set up so that I can work out while I'm in Boston helping my daughter. Having a schedule and keeping in control of my eating will help me stay conscious, aware of what I'm doing. It is very circular, I've learned. If I have everything in place, things stay in place. If I let things get a little haphazard, it can all fall apart.

And now I have even more motivation to stay fit and more slender. I had three very precious reasons and now I have 4... wonderful grandchildren.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Look at that sweet face!
Go walking with her! That's one way to work out!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller