Wednesday, June 8, 2011

179.0 I'm Back

We had a great time being with our son's family in Arkansas and then with our daughters and their partners in the Boston area! The wedding we attended in Wellesley was simply wonderful. We saw a lot of friends that we'd known for up to 30 years. Both the bride and groom are students at the Yale Divinity School and were able to serve communion to the wedding guests. There was something very special about being a part of that experience since I'd known the bride since she was an infant.

On a very serious note, I have got to get with the program. I know some of the weight is fluid since even this morning my feet are still swollen. I'm going to head to the Y and the elliptical machine and see if I can't get everything moving. It's good to be back home.

But, we won't be home for long since our daughter Miranda is expecting a baby within the next few weeks. We will head back to the Boston area once she decides she needs us :). Here's a picture taken this past weekend.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

LOOOVE this photo! And I am so very glad you are back!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller