Monday, June 13, 2011

176.6 Staying With The Program

I subscribe to a program called Lumosity (www.lumosity.com) that is a brain training site. When I first started it my score was very low, so low I won't even think about revealing it! But over time I had gained over 600 (!) points and was feeling competent! With all of the recent traveling, I fell off the Lumosity wagon and just didn't do it.

Today I went back to it and had lost ground in every category. It really proves that no matter what you are trying to achieve, practice and staying with the program is essential. How is it that I wander so far away from what I know is good for me? That wonderful word discipline just popped into this rather lackadaisical brain of mine. Discipline in weight loss, exercise, brain training, and other areas where improvement is desired is key! I really get it now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller