Monday, June 20, 2011

177.8 An Important Conversation

Tomorrow we leave for Boston to meet little Susannah! There's so much I want to tell her about her world. I remember holding my grandsons when they were newborns and having this conversation with each of them. It's about how much they are already loved, how special they are, and how happy we are to have the chance to enjoy them as members of our family. It's about the aunts and uncles (including greats) and cousins who are all so special who want to share their worlds with her. I've got so much to tell Susannah. And if she falls asleep while I'm telling her how excited I am to get to know her in my lifetime, I'll just keep talking. This is an important conversation :).

So, I may write a few posts while we are in Boston. Please keep checking in. There might even be a picture or two!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller