Friday, June 10, 2011

178.0 The Spirit Piece

Within the posts of this blog I have often referred to Jennifer Scott, my spiritual and clinical hypnotherapist, and the impact she has had on my life, both with the weight loss and spiritual awakening. Jennifer just wrote an ebook called That's The Spirit. Go to Amazon kindle and put in Jennifer Scott That's The Spirit and check it out. And yes, there is a bit about me in it :). I am quite awestruck that she was able to do this and had the courage to share her story!

Moving here was such a shot in the dark and yet I marvel at all the wonderful people I have met out here. It really wasn't a shot in the dark. I believe I am exactly where I am meant to be, and am living a very exciting life, one I had never dreamed of.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller