Monday, August 29, 2011

181.6 Being In A Good Place

I haven't liked these posts lately but I am staying true to my promise to keep writing. I'm pretty sick of not feeling well and it is definitely getting in my way in more ways than just this blog. What's bothering me is that there is nothing huge wrong with me, but I just don't feel free. I'm on more drugs now (for the allergic reaction in my face), and that always makes me feel a little edgy. And, I want to quit thinking about/worrying about what's going on with me.

The food issues are slowly getting back in control - today has been a good day without feeling hungry or wanting to eat to move into a haze. I am staying present and aware and that's a good place to be.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You can do it, Sue! I hope you feel better and more like yourself soon.

priscilla said...

Keep at it! Persistence pays off Sue!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller