Tuesday, August 23, 2011

180.6 Self Hypnosis

One of the things I realize that I have not been doing that was part of the weight loss program that I worked on with Jennifer Scott is self hypnosis. I have written about wanting to get back into that zone of weight loss and hypnosis played a big part in the 80 pound weight loss. So now I have something else to add to my to do list everyday. It is odd that I let that go because it doesn't take more than about 15 minutes, there is no deprivation or exercise involved :), and I know it will help me.

Hmmmm....!

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

i love that you are back to blogging daily. Even if we don't get to talk everyday, it helps me feel connected to you. i can hear your voice in these posts! i love you! Keep it up!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller