Sunday, August 21, 2011

179.0 Comfort Food For A Hot Day?

It is so hot here even I'm getting tired of it. It's not one of the hottest days or even close to it, but I think I'm just tired of it. But, it is supposed to get much hotter during the week. Oh well, I'm not all achy so I really shouldn't complain.

Our house guests are still here. They are actually house hunting in this heat. It's funny but I kind of want to prepare something special for them, sort of a comfort food for the heat. Ice cream comes to mind, not that I would make it at home with loving hands, but I don't think that's a great idea. I have lots of fresh fruit and fat free cream. I think that will be the house specialty along with a big green salad with shrimp and avocado and a few tomatoes. Come on over!

Guess that is all for now. Hope you are having a good Sunday.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller